This trek is popular and long trek due to its reverence shape thick woods to yhe icy mass valleys. You can experience with various ethnic gatherings like Gurungs, Magars and Thakalis. Trekkers going through the 5416m Throng-La pass can have the ideal perspectives of 3 wonderful mountains having names Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Marshyangdi and Kali Gandaki River being the most profound canyon on the planet. It pulls in the general population from everywhere throughout the world.
This trek is best to Annapurna Circuit, offering an extraordinary regular and social assorted variety of Nepal. Trekking in the Annapurna locale is the best way to deal with have a nearby look of strange Himalayan scenes. What's more, it's the very focused trekking spot among the world since 1977 when it was first time opened for the outsiders.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu air port- transfer hotel
Day 02: Drive to Besi Sahar- Bulbule
Day 03: Bulbule - Sange
Day 04: Sange-Tal
Day 05: Tal - Chame
Day 06: Chame - Pisang
Day 07: Pisang - Manang village
Day 08: Manang rest for acclimatization
Day 09: Manang - Thorong Phedi(thorong La Base camp)
Day 10: Thorong BC-Thorong La pass 5416m.-Muktinath.
Day 11: Muktinath - Jomsom
Day 12: Jomsom - Kalopani
Day 13: Kalopani - Tatopano
Day 14: Tatopani - Ghorepani
Day 15: Ghorepani - Birethati
Day 16: Birethati - Nayapul and drive to Pokhara - Hotel
Day 17: Pokhara
Day 18: Pokhara - drive to Kathmandu with reserved minibus
Day 19: Kathmandu
Day 20: Final Departure
01. Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport by jeep
02. Two Night Hotel in Kathmandu on the basis of bed and breakfast
03. Annapurna Conservation entry fees , Tims card and Garbage fee
04. 3 Times Meals in a day as well tea and hot water in lodge during the trekking,
05. KTM-Bulbule-Chame By zeep.
06 All scheduled land transportation in Kathmandu
07 Nice Tea House Lodge during Everest Trekking
08. Guided, sightseeing tour, in Kathmandu
09. English-speaking trekking guide
10. Baggage transport (limited to 15 kg)
11. Necessary porter for whole trek
12. All the official Government tax
13. Welcome Diner in Kathmandu with all the staff, in Kathmandu
14. Pokhara Sight Seeing
15. Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight.
1. International airfare and Personal trekking clothing
2. Lunch & diner, hotel stays more then 2 nights in Kathmandu
3. Non-scheduled meals drink like Snack chocolate, Bear, coke, during the trek.
4. Medical and evacuation coverage, Travel insurance required
5. Staff Tips
6. Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
Trekking Equipment list,
News And Events
Special Interest Tours